Saturday 23 April 2011

Assignment 4: Tell me what you learn for whole this semester?

Task 4: Tell me what you learn for whole this semester?

In this e-advertising class, I had learned a lot of knowledge that I don’t learn before. This subject is quite interesting for me.

The knowledge that I learned such as what advertising, the important communications on advertising between with audience, which person include in advertising (such as advertiser, agency, media, audience, and government). The types of advertising likes primary demand stimulation, selective demand stimulation direct respond ad and other. The adverting as communication process includes 3 steps like production, reception, and accommodation and negotiation.

Besides that, the advertising also needs focus on the consumer behavior, AIDA process, segmentation such as the differentiation and positioning on role advertising. Advertising also center of attention on brand loyalty and economies of scale to gain the revenue and increase profit. I also learn the position strategic such as perceptual map and others.

Next, on e-advertising subject the creative idea and theory also important. This is because all advertisement must have their own creativity and unique idea or information to inform, persuade, and remain the target audience. Therefore, the creativity process is important. I also learn that headlines and subheads. This is vital because it’s the first step to attract the audience to read what you are writing mostly on newspaper, magazine, and other resources. The storyboard is important during making ad on TVs media.

The media selected also need to spotlight on e-advertising. They have a lot of media can used such as print ad (poster, flyer, and browser), using newspaper and others. Besides that, using digital interactive media and direct mail also one of other media selected. I also had learned the ad-sense and ad- words during e-ad class. In addition, I also learn how to create a blog. This is more interesting for me and it’s I never learning before.

As a conclusion, e-ad subject is very nice subject. I had learned many information or knowledge on this whole semester. Therefore, I would like to thanks to Puan Nurin teaching us this e-ad subject. I was enjoyable during learning this subject.

Thanks Puan Nurin.



By Kuang Pey Fen ( 126642)

No comments:

Post a Comment